Saturday, July 30, 2011

Between the click of the light and the start of the dream

A quick little post for you guys. Huh I've been so busy working my butt off that I haven't had the time to update my blog - and believe me it's been killing me, but just one more week to go and it will all be over. Yay. I actually had a really great day today - ran some errands with Annu, got some much needed art supplies, raided a fabric store.. oh and managed to sunbathe for the second time during this summer. Aah I'm so pale that it's not even funny! .. And now for the outfit - I've been wearing a crochet top and necklace from romwe and my most favorite skirt of all time which is from H&M, the gorgeous black satchel is also from romwe but I already managed to break it - yeah I just had to try and stuff all my earthly belongings in there. Needless to say it didn't work out.. anyways you can also find this outfit on lookbook HERE. I hope you enjoy the pictures and be sure to tell me what you think. :)













No comments:

Post a Comment